Hsinchu - Week 70

I have like no time to write because I was walking around looking at cherry blossoms and turtles in a pond today and marveling and God's beautiful creations. I only have so much time in this incredible place so I want to soak it all in.

This week we saw some crazy cool miracles. I can tell you about them in person in a little while. But we had zone conference and got PUMPED and then visited lots of returning members and met with new friends and felt the influence of the Holy Ghost a lot.

I LOVE MY MISSION IN TAIWAN SO MUCH it's insane. I love biking all around Taiwan and singing hymns at stoplights, giving subtle performances hahaha, and seeing the Lord's hand in our lives as we pray, repent, and work hard. The church is true, the Book of Mormon is blue, and Jesus loves you.

I love you all. Drink from the happy cup this week.
-----------------------------------------------




Comments

Popular Posts